Football. A game that is played all through the year worldwide, but only once in 4 years does it all come together. The World Cup. The stakes are high, but the expectations are even higher.
If you are remotely active on any social media platform, you would know how the tournament is shaping up:
- The host nation Brazil is under pressure
- Defending champions Spain have been knocked out
- Germany thrashed Portugal in their opening match
- England knocked out- again
- Australia, Costa Rica, Iran, Nigeria are not making it easy to win against
For the record, I’m supporting Germany.
My nail art for this event has a more holistic approach. The official football this year is named as the BRAZUCA. The most integral part of the game. So here is a salute to Brazil for hosting the show and ADIDAS for giving the tools to be able to perform!
Who are you supporting?